Greensboro, Winston-Salem Rat Exterminators
Effective rat control in the Greensboro area requires the attention of experienced rat exterminators. PMi brings over 30 years of rat extermination expertise to the area, which includes the use of responsible and proven rat control techniques.
Resolving a rat problem starts with an understanding of their habits and favorite nesting places. It begins with a few key facts:
- Rats do not hibernate. Unlike many other pests, rats are active throughout every season and will seek out warmth in your home or business when the outside temperature starts to drop.
- Rats reproduce very quickly. If you fail to get professional help from a rat control expert, your problem may soon turn into a much worse situation.
- Rats can carry dangerous diseases. Hantavirus, leptospirosis, rat-bite fever, and many more. Protect your family and employees with the help of PMi’s rat exterminators.
End your Rat Problem Today with PMi
The team of rat control experts at PMi can handle your commercial or residential rat problem of any size. If you’re a new homeowner and you recently discovered a rat infestation, or if you’re a business owner with a concern for the safety of employees, give us a call today.
We will provide you with a free estimate and design a rat control plan that eliminates all rats on your property quickly and in a responsible manner. Depending on the size of your home or business, we may use a combination of the following:
- Trapping- Setting rat traps in key locations throughout your home may yield the best results for you if there are only a few nuisance rats.
- Baiting- The use of rodenticide (poison baits for rats and mice) is advisable in situations where there is a significant rat infestation. We strongly discourage people from implementing rat baits themselves, as they can harm pets and children if not properly set.
Many homeowners and business owners are surprised to learn they are in dire need of a rat exterminator. The truth is, rats can burrow through seemingly miniscule cracks and crevices in search of a nesting ground. Left alone for too long, and they can turn into a threat. It is best to handle the situation proactively at the first sign of rats.
Return your property to its pest-free self by giving a call to the rat control experts at PMi. You can get in touch with us by calling our Greensboro location at (336) 272-4400 or our Sandhills location at (910) 215-9700. You can also receive service by filling out a brief contact form.