- “The absolute best in Greensboro!”
– BILL F.
- “I’m a regular client with several properties, but when ants invaded my kitchen and I emailed the day before Memorial Day, and PMI’s Ron showed up on Memorial Day, and spent more than an hour inside and out, I was impressed. Your Service is always Great, and Service People are always the Best.”
- “I would like to say that in my 34 years in the Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning business, I have never seen a crawl space system that really worked properly. That is until I saw the one designed and implemented by Billy Tesh and CrawlSpace Care. I built my house in Summerfield in 2001, and I immediately noticed that I had a moisture-condensate problem in my crawl space. I tried everything I could think of to solve the problem: I jack hammered my back patio up and enlarged my vents. I even went to the trouble to install power vents in my vent windows to move the air. I still had a condensation problem, and then matters got worse, I discovered signs of termites, which only made sense, because where there is water there is bugs. Anyway, I heard about CrawlSpace Care, and I have know Billy Tesh for 30 plus years. I actually started Johns Plumbing about the same time he started PMi. Anyway, I got a chance to look at the system during a trade show I was attending, and I got Billy Tesh to come out, look at my problems, and he said “no problem, I have the solution”. He said “your problems are over, and not only will I solve your problems, but I will save you money via your energy bills by installing this system”. Since Billy installed his system in my crawl space I now have no condensation, no mold, and no bugs, and lower heating and cooling costs. I highly recommend Billy Tesh and CrawlSpace Care.”
– GREG JOHNS – PRESIDENT OF JOHNS PLUMBING HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
- “Had a bat in my attic. PMI responded within an hour even though I had no prior relationship with the company. The price for the removal of the bat was very reasonable. The technician stayed after removing the bat to discuss how the bat got in and offered tips on what I could do to myself to combat the problem. He indicated that there was no need based on one bat to get a more extensive bat inspection. Unlike a lot of pest companies, there was no upselling. I was totally impressed.”
– JAN P.
- “Dear Mr. Tesh, I am writing this letter to let you know how much I greatly appreciate the specialized and quality work your employees did to rid my home of bed bugs recently. I also truly appreciate your willingness to travel outside your normal work area. The whole process of discovering our home had been invaded by bed bugs was an absolute nightmare. However, the professionalism of your employees and company made the experience more bearable in the end. From my first phone conversation, with Kathy, I was treated with politeness and courtesy. Don, Richard and Randall were all so willing to explain and walk me through the steps. I continued to have questions regarding the process and they always answered my questions with patience and respect. Their vast knowledge made me feel more comfortable with the procedure and allowed me to feel encouragement that the end to the nightmare was in sight. They not only rid our home of these bugs, but they also all took the time to tell me important information to make sure I was educated on ways to avoid this happening again. The peace I feel now is so wonderful knowing our home is free of bed bugs. I would not ever wish this experience on anyone. I am just extremely thankful your skilled and trained company and employees are there to help anyone who is in need of these services. Thank you again for your expertise. I commend you all on your superior customer service. Sincerely, “
– JANE – NORTH CAROLINA
- “I am a new PMI customer, and I was unsure of what to expect. Larry came out this past Saturday and did a great job! He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. No sales pitch, not attempts to upsell. He did his job, did it well and was respectful of my family and my home. Great job, Larry and great job PMI!”
– JEFF D.
- “Pests are never fun, but these people make it a lot easier to deal with. I’ve contacted them about a year ago for an on going service and they have great customer service both on the phone and in person. I then wanted to add a service and the worker had time to fit us in that day! I also have to say the price isn’t bad either! And the service works! We don’t see those unwanted pests anymore!”
– LAURA C.
- “Superior job by Allen the tech who came to ck for mice and found other issues not related. And no extra charge. Went the extra mile That you don’t see these days. Will definitely use this company again and ask for Allen. Who is very professional and easy to ask questions to.”
- “CrawlSpace Care provides excellent service, ensuring each job is completed accurately and efficiently. Our homeowners love the energy-efficiency of the closed crawl space, our HVAC installers like knowing that their equipment lasts longer due to operating in a controlled environment, and we can rest knowing the risks of moisture problems in the crawl space and humidity-related annoyances such as squeaky hardwood floors are virtually eliminated by the greatly reduced humidity of the crawl space. CrawlSpace Care is a win-win-win system.”
– ROBBIE GOINS, MBA – COMMUNITY CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
“I enjoy working for PMi because of the family atmosphere, everyone here I consider family and we all have each other’s back. At the end of each day, I go home knowing we helped our customers on what can be a very stressful, frustrating day for them. I am grateful to work in a place which makes us grow to greater heights.”
“The reason I love not just my position in “bed bugs,” but the “pest field,” in general, period. Just as police, firefighters, and medical personnel are so important, I feel we are so important as well. We get out every day no matter the situation to give our clients a peace of mind, we help them solve their problems. If we do not do it who will… I have worked for a different pest control company in past and I must say hands down this have been the best company to work for. Everyone seems to be on page and a family no matter how new you are. They took time to properly train me, if I had questions it was answered and always been respectful… 🥳 woo PMI is the way to go 🏽🏽🏽!”
“I am proud to work for a company that focuses so much energy on taking care of customers and employees. PMi is family oriented and focuses on everyone’s values and strengths. We truly accomplish more working together which positively impacts the daily lives of not only our customers, but our employees as well. I’m grateful to have started a career at PMi three years ago.”
“It’s hard not to sound cliché’ but PMi is my extended family. From the first day I stepped into the office I felt welcomed and more importantly I felt like people were being themselves which made me feel more comfortable in stepping into a big role. I have had things come up that have required special circumstances and Billy and Laurie have truly been a blessing to me and my family. The people I work with everyday are hardworking people which makes joking around a breeze because it never gets in the way of getting the job done. It also helps that a lot of the people I work with have kids the same age as I do; the kids love it when we get to do fun things (Pre-Pandemic) like our Myrtle Beach Trip, Swarm Games, Grasshopper Games and Winter Wonderlights and they get to see everyone. I think good companies have good leaders; good leaders attract good people. I cannot wait to see how we can continue to grow this company and continue to help people in our community.”
“Having worked both in the field and now in the office I can honestly say that I love my job here! It is more like being with family all day than coworkers. Everyone takes pride in what they do, and we take care of our customers as a team. It makes a difference when you like going to work every day.”
“PMi is a great company to be a part of. It is family owned and they make you feel like you are part of the family. They will let you know how much they appreciate you and how hard you work. I could not have asked for a better company to work for. I am so glad that I am a part of the PMi family!”
“I have been at PMi for over 18 years, and its just a great company to work for. I have never seen a company, or the owners of a company do for their employees the way that they have done for us. It is one big happy family! I love working here and I love talking to our customers!”
“A great place to work! With a flexible schedule most of the time. A great owner that would do anything for you if u need Help! I have been with PMI for over 30 years and I love working with the customers trying to fix their issues with insects and rodents and I love working on my own!”
“I love working for PMi because it’s all about family. Everyone genuinely cares about each other and we truly care about our customers. My job gives me the opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives and make a difference every day. Every day is different challenge, yet exciting!! It is ok for me not to know everything and If I don’t, all I have to do is ask!! I love my job and all of my co-workers 😊!”