HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOU NEED BED BUG TREATMENT
Bed Bugs are one of the world’s best hitch hikers and can infest any home or business. No one wants to deal with a bed bug infestation so it’s important to know when and if you should call a bed bug professional. PMi will provide you with a free inspection to make sure that you are in fact dealing with a bed bug infestation. If you are experiencing the following reach out to us at 336.272.4400 to schedule your inspection.
- Noticing itchy red bites/bumps
- Noticing small black spots that look like pen marks which is the dried blood feces that bed bugs leave behind
- Noticing the small shells/skins they leave behind
- Noticing blood stains on bedding
- Restless nights
“I called Pest Management Systems, Inc. requesting information about pest services concerning a particular insect I was seeing in my rental property. The receptionist was very knowledgeable concerning the insect with regards to how they breed and their season for egg hatching. She also advised me of alternative approaches to handle the situation. I really appreciate the fact that Pest Management Systems, Inc. did not attempt to sell a service that probably would not have provided the results I wished (like other popular pest control companies in my area attempted to do). I will definitely consider Pest Management Systems, Inc. in the near future. ”
Harold, Verified Google Review
QUALITY BED BUG TREATMENTS AT REASONABLE PRICES
At Pest Management Systems, we have the latest bed bug control treatments and technologies that are effective, family-friendly and easy on your budget. Give us a try to finally say goodbye to those pesky little bed bugs using a variety of pest control treatment options:
- Heat treatments that use high temperatures to kill bed bugs and their eggs in every crack and crevice in a highly effective, yet environmentally friendly manner.
- Bed bug dogs In cases where a large area needs to be searched such as hotels, apartments, and offices we will use our resources to contract bed bug-sniffing dogs to locate any areas, rooms or buildings that are infested.
- Implementing preventative measures to stop bed bugs from invading your bed, rugs, walls, and more by using encasements and other techniques to protect furniture and mattresses from pests
TRAINED STAFF ARMED AND READY TO EXTERMINATE BED BUGS
Pest Management Systems has fully trained bed bug specialists who know how to spot the signs of bed bugs, inspecting the most common areas they’re found and treating them in most any place. Don’t wait until bed bugs make their home in yours and you’ll have to face expensive replacement and treatment costs. Call Pest Management Systems–we’re ready to talk to you about your specific pest control, prevention, and treatment needs today!
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Contact us at 336-272-4400 or stop by in person for more information about our bed bug inspection and treatment options. Call now!